Visualizzazione dei risultati per 
Cerca invece 
Intendevi dire: 

Cerca soluzioni, condividi esperienze, chiedi un consiglio alla Community TIM

Lost my credit from my phone balane

Baby robot

Lost my credit from my phone balane

Hi,

i Have lost my credit from the balane on my number and the service is going to be stopped on my number.Why did you cut my balance credit on my number (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx), If you stop the servises on my number you company is going to face a big problem because the reason is why did you took money from my credit and second is why you will stop the services on my number. Please find to solve my problem and don't make your consumer face problem because of your system.

I have recharged my number with 10euros and i recived a message stating that you have activathed some offer and took of my money. Now i have only 7,64 and to activate my plan 10 euros needed. so give back my money and activate the offer.

Chaitaya kumar panguluri,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 RISPOSTE 5
Highlighted
Esploratore di Pianeti II livello

Rif.: Lost my credit from my phone balane

Hello @chaitanyakunar,

This is a users' community whose aim is to let customers help each other. So, complaints and refund requests won't be managed here.

Regarding your issue, you should know that many things have changed during last months. Many extra-costs and fees were introduced especially in basic plans. This is why your balance was cutted off. There has been also several campaigns to inform customers and let them choose to change their phone company.

Now, my suggestion is to copy your requests and forward it to official caring channels such as social networks but I think you won' t be eligible for any refund. You also can try to have a chat to the customer-care on TIM official website. Obviously, you' re expected to speak a clear Italian.

Hoping to have been useful in some way, I wish the best chance🍀
Tag (2)
Comandante spaziale III livello

chaitanyakumar ha scritto:

Hi,

i Have lost my credit from the balane on my number and the service is going to be stopped on my number.Why did you cut my balance credit on my number (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx), If you stop the servises on my number you company is going to face a big problem because the reason is why did you took money from my credit and second is why you will stop the services on my number. Please find to solve my problem and don't make your consumer face problem because of your system.

I have recharged my number with 10euros and i recived a message stating that you have activathed some offer and took of my money. Now i have only 7,64 and to activate my plan 10 euros needed. so give back my money and activate the offer.

Chaitaya kumar panguluri,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi chaitanyakumar,

Have you already contacted the 119? You could read the section called "Gestione Reclami" on the TIM site: https://www.tim.it/assistenza/per-i-consumatori/info-consumatori-mobile/carta-dei-servizi 

Robot sorriso

"Sono nel processo di vivere, non il suo risultato" (David Bowie)
Pilota dello Shuttle II livello

You can open a ticket explaining what happened to 119 toll-free fax number 800 600 119 (obviously you have to be in Italy to send that fax).

But I want to ensure you your line won't be dropped until 12 month since last top-up (you still be able to recive, for placing calls you'll need to top-up credit).

Probably the fees you're incurring in are:

-> lo sai e chiama ora : these services send you an sms when you're out of coverage or your handset is turned off (call 40920 and follow the istructions to deactivate)

-> you also may have a 'prime go' plan wich costs you 49c/week, to avoid this you have change your base tariff to 'tim base new' (call 119 and ask an operator, or call 40916 follow the directions )

is there any e-mail to contact TIM about the lost credit?

Astronauta I livello

It's all waste. if you lose your credit then it would be the worst ever thing to get your cretid back from them.

Lewin

Unisciti alla Community

Le Star della Community

Comandante spaziale III livello
TIM crew
Astronauta Iperconnesso