annulla
Visualizzazione dei risultati per 
Cerca invece 
Intendevi dire: 

Cerca soluzioni, condividi esperienze, chiedi un consiglio alla Community TIM

Redemption request

Astronauta I livello

Redemption request

Hello! I have been trying to return my money during already a week. I wrote to support and they answered me to write to 119@telecomitalia.it and to send them documents. I did everything, wrote them 3! times but they even didn't answer.
The situation is that I paid for making my internet more +2 GB Studio+ to my package, should pay 6€. The transaction wasn't done and I tried 2 times more. Then after 10 minutes I saw that my money were taken by Tim from my card, 3 times, each 6€. Totally 18 € I lost!!! When I wrote to Tim support, they told me to write to that e-mail and to apply the bank statement and my passport copy. And they told that Tim doesn't accept payments from international cards. But how then the company took my money? And my package doesn't work.
I need to return my 18 euro. Help me, please.

--

Tag (1)
2 RISPOSTE 2
Comandante spaziale I livello

Rif.: Redemption request

Hi,

I recommend you to wait a few more days and then contact 119 again to ask them for the status of your request.

Highlighted
Pilota dello Shuttle II livello

Rif.: Redemption request

TIM in its 'service paper' states that the time for answering a written claim is 30 days, so you'll have to wait a while. Also you should write a registered mail, a fax or a PEC (registered email) as those are the only official ways to complain. Other may simply be ignored.

I suggest you to send a fax (800 600 119) by some italian online free fax services as it's the easiest and cheaper way to complain. Suggest you to add a copy of your ID too.

Unisciti alla Community

Le Star della Community

Guardiano della Galassia II livello
Esploratore di Pianeti I livello
Pilota dello Shuttle II livello
Esploratore di Pianeti III livello
Comandante spaziale II livello
Pilota dello Shuttle III livello