Visualizzazione dei risultati per 
Cerca invece 
Intendevi dire: 
annulla
Visualizzazione dei risultati per 
Cerca invece 
Intendevi dire: 

Cerca soluzioni, condividi esperienze, chiedi un consiglio alla Community TIM

Looking to price out the best mobile 'sim card' option for internet, phone and maybe text.

Highlighted
Cyborg

Looking to price out the best mobile 'sim card' option for internet, phone and maybe text.

Hi,

I will be coming to Italy from the United States from Oct 12 - 28th. I will be arriving at Milan Malpensa airport, and driving to Milan Centrale. I am looking to go to the Tim store to purchase a sim card if the price is right for what I need. I will be using my phones; google maps navigation throughout the trip, and will look up stuff throughout the day. Also, planning to make some calls in Italy and 'perhaps' a text here and there although that isnt important. I was thinking 4 Gig, 500 mins, and 100 SMS would be sufficient. Wanting to know the best priced options that I have. 

Edmund

2 RISPOSTE 2
Astronauta Iperconnesso

Rif.: Looking to price out the best mobile 'sim card' option for internet, phone and maybe text.

Hi Edmund, I don't know what are the best priced options for a new customer as I am a very old Tim customer. I suggest you to search more infos on the Internet or if you have "WeTim" app you can read the section "Offerte"-"Nuova linea". The best thing you can do is to visit a Tim center in my opinion.
Have a nice trip in Italy😀
Tag (2)
Highlighted
Anonymous
Non applicabile

Rif.: Looking to price out the best mobile 'sim card' option for internet, phone and maybe text.

@mpia3
beautiful pia 👍🏻

Unisciti alla Community

Le Star della Community

Comandante spaziale III livello
Community Manager
Comandante spaziale II livello
Esploratore di Pianeti I livello
Esploratore di Pianeti III livello
Esploratore di Pianeti I livello